Hey Guys,
Just call me Atina, (pen name) don't ask why. And I'm here to ask you, what DO YOU think about clones? For me, I believe that CLONES are being used to fight the Jedi's wars. fun Facts, CLONES DON"T BECOME CIVILIANS AFTER ALL THEIR TIME FIGHTING THEIR BUTTS FOR THE REPUBLIC, They DON"T get paid, once they GET TOO OLD OR REFUSE TO SERVE THE REPUBLIC, the REPUBLIC will send other CLONES to kill them, ALSO, CLONES only have 12 years to live. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??!! I REALLY have a feeling for clones!
Just call me Atina, (pen name) don't ask why. And I'm here to ask you, what DO YOU think about clones? For me, I believe that CLONES are being used to fight the Jedi's wars. fun Facts, CLONES DON"T BECOME CIVILIANS AFTER ALL THEIR TIME FIGHTING THEIR BUTTS FOR THE REPUBLIC, They DON"T get paid, once they GET TOO OLD OR REFUSE TO SERVE THE REPUBLIC, the REPUBLIC will send other CLONES to kill them, ALSO, CLONES only have 12 years to live. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??!! I REALLY have a feeling for clones!
it makes me very sad. :( Luckily some of them escape!
ReplyDeleteI know! But MOST of them die like REALLY YOUNG!! Like on Geonosis!
ReplyDelete